We have been managing Real Estate investments for 13 years. Ensure rents paid and the property is maintained and protected. let us deal with maintenance issues and eviction fillings if needed.
What we do?
Evaluate the property and determine accurate rental rates:
We will Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior of the property including photos.
We Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
We gather the current market data on rental in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate. The Rent research will vary but should include looking at the recently rented comparables within the area of the property according to size and type.
Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets and cosmetic ramifications of allowing smoking etc. We Install a lockbox.
We Provide Tenant Screening and Selection
- We Perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc.
- Grade tenant according to pre-defined tenant criteria and previous rental history
- We will Inform tenants who are turned down.
- We Draw up a leasing agreement
- We Confirm the move-in date with the tenants
- Review lease guidelines with tenants regarding things like rental payment terms and the required property maintenance
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- We Perform the detailed move-in inspection with the tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Collect first month’s rent and the security deposits and application fees.
- We collect rent
- We proactively follow up and obtain late rental payments
- We Send out tenant notices
- We Enforce late fees
We deal with Evictions
- We help with Filing relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action if needed.
- We Represent the owner in court
- Coordinate with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenants possessions from unit
- Advice in the event of a legal dispute or litigation
- Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary
- Understand and abide by the latest local, state, and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties.
- We Perform periodic inspections (Inside & outside) on a predefined schedule looking for regular repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, and lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Provide accounting property management services
- Make payments on behalf of the owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form
- Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
We Handle Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded, and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman, and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Leaf and snow removal
- Removing trash and debris
- We Maintain and monitor a 24-hour emergency repair hot-line
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- We Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize the rental income.
- We Prepare preliminary cost estimates through our team
- We Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work
When Tenants Move Out
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property’s condition when the client moves out
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward any portion of the owner’s portion of the tenant deposit to the owner or hold in owner reserves for repairs.
- We refer companies or people to clean the property and or units and perform the needed repairs or upgrades.
- We Change locks
- We put the property back on the market for rent
This isn’t intended to be an extensive list of property management services, but it should give you a fair idea of what we do.
At this point you may be thinking, “Ok, so that’s what they can do, but how does all of this benefit me and relate to the big picture of my real estate investment strategy?” Hello, these are all things you don’t have to make time for. Allow your investment to be hassle-free.
A good property management Team can easily become one of your greatest assets, secondly only to the properties that they steward on your behalf.
- Guests Provide Secure Payments
- Ensure Properties are clean and maintained before, after, during and in between usage
- Decorate – Ensure all items in the property are safe and useful
- Make sure the property meets all legal hosting regulations
- Long Term Properties
- Short Term Properties
- Air BNB
We charge 7% of the Monthly rent in the Houston Texas area and 20% per night for Air BNB
Let us know what you need! email@example.com